International Motorsports Hall of Fame 2023 Heritage Preservation Event
This year’s event is already exceeding our expectations. We will have our amazing Concours Display of Automobiles inside The Dome + the Show and Shine Event outside. Our Friday banquet will be at Big Bills, Talladega Super Speedway's one-of-a kind 35,000 square foot Open Air Social Club, which is located on the infield of the Talladega Superspeedway. Our High Oval Track Experience will be on Saturday October 28th. You don't want to miss the thrill of driving your car on the same track that NASCAR legends have raced on over the decades. We have a venue for well over 500 vehicles, so sign up and spread the word. Let’s show Talladega how thankful we are for all the great memories that have created so many legacies throughout the years
* This event is open to everyone but does have a limited amount of tickets so grab yours today!
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27TH
Talladega Superspeedway, Lincoln , AL
• 7:30 A.M. Invitees arriving into the Museum's main entry, sign track waivers and then the track experience begins.
• 8:30 A.M. - 11 A.M. Track Session
• 11 A.M. - 4 P.M. Reba’s Weiner Wagon opens and the outdoor festivities begin + Dome and Pavilion Cars Move In w/ their invited guests w/ registration opening at 12 P.M.
• 1 P.M. - 4 P.M. Spectator Banquet and Weekend event Registration.
• 5 P.M. - 6 P.M. Begin commute to Big Bills (All registered event participants + you must have a wristband).
• 6 P.M. - 8 P.M. Big Bill's Infield Banquet Experience.